Pages

Renaming Presentation Objects in OBIEE 12c RPD

 

Today I faced  issue while renaming presentation layer objects.
I checked the rpd file whether it is read only mode. but it was not.

after that I found solution by following these steps.

in below snap you can see, the name of the column is not editable.  even though if  I uncheck the "Use Logical Column Name"  I was not able to edit.

 So I followed the below steps.

in administration tool go to > Tools > Options > General

in General tab scroll down the options and check the Edit presentation names as shown in below image.


9 comments:

Featured post

Snowflake - Creating warehouse in Snowflake

Creating warehouse Login to Snowflake and click on warehouse and click on Create fill the necessary details and click Finish We can also c...